Hair cuts :
- Women's Haircut - $33.00 and Up
- Men's Haircut - $20.00 and Up
- Young Adults 11 to 15 - $30.00 and Up
- Children 10 and Under - $25.00 and Up
- Bang Trim - $7
- Beard Trim - $7
- Olaplex Added to a Service - $30.00 and Up
- Hair Extensions - Priced Upon Consultation
HAIR STYING AND TEXTURE :
- Wash and Style - $35 and Up
- Add thermal styling + $10
Styling for Special Occasions
- Half Up - Half Down - $65 and Up
- Updo on Dry Hair - $75 and Up
- Updo - Washed, Blown Out and Styled - $95 and Up
- Permanent Wave - $75 and Up
HAIR COLOR :
Trendi Salon and Spa uses Aveda Full Spectrum Hair Color. It is the only 97% naturally derived coloring system infused with a blend of plant oils including sunflower, castor and jojoba to protect and deliver incredible shine, condition and coverage. Aveda’s Full Spectrum Deposits-Only Color treatment is 99% naturally derived. It delivers rich color that lasts up to eight weeks. This treatment formula actually improves the condition of damaged hair. Our technicians will get you to the color that you desire, even if you need a corrective color we’ve got you covered.
- Color - $65 and Up
- Color Glossing or Toning - $30 and Up
- Full Head Highlites - $90 and Up
- Partial Head Highlites - $75 and Up
- Bleach & Tone - $80 and Up
- Base Break with a Color or Foil - $30.00 and Up
- Corrective Color - Upon Consultation
*Additional charges may apply depending on your hair's length and density.
Specialty Color Services :
Balayage is applied with an artistic placement to complement your natural hair growth patterns. It is finished off with a toner or glossing service to add shine.
- Balayage includes a Toner or Glossing Treatment - $160 and Up
The hair world borrowed the term 'Ombre' from the french word meaning shaded or shading. Ombre hair color is generally darker at the roots through the mid-shaft and then gradually gets lighter from the mid-shaft to the ends
- Ombre includes a Toner or Glossing Treatment - $160 and Up
Hair Therapy Treatments :
AVEDA Botanical Hair and Scalp Treatment
Your stylist will formulate the perfect treatment for your hair concerns. Improves dry hair up to 86% with the power of buriti and pomegranate oils, leaving strands soft, silky and shiny. Improves damaged hair up to 84% with the power of quinoa protein and sugar beet derived amino acid, leaving strands strong, supple and healthy-looking.
- Botanical Hair and Scalp Treatment - $50
- Botanical Hair and Scalp Treatment With a Hair Service - $25
AVEDA Pramasana Scalp Treatment
This is a unique service that was created to give you a healthier scalp and beautiful hair. It's like a facial for your scalp! Featuring the new Pramasana product line, this service will stimulate, cleanse and balance your scalp while leaving your hair beautifully soft and shiny.
- Pramasana Scalp Treatment With a Hair Service - $25
Brazilian Blowout Split End Treatment
This treatment mends split ends by filling in and binding broken hair fibers together. It also protects against future breakage by surrounding each strand with a protective coating defending against daily styling. This treatment typically lasts up to 30 washes.
- Brazilian Blowout Split End Treatment - $50
- Brazilian Blowout Split End Treatment With a Hair Service - $30
Brazilian Blowout Treatment
The Brazilian Blowout Treatment is a life-changing treatment that creates a protective protein layer around the hair shaft to eliminate frizz and smooth the cuticle. This is NOT a straightening treatment- you will still have some of your wave or curl (if you have it) but it will be slightly relaxed, smoother, shinier, and more manageable. This treatment lasts up to 12 weeks, with no down time. You can put your hair in up, curl it, and get it wet immediately!
- Brazilian Blowout Treatment - $250 and Up
*Due to the amount of time required to perform Balayage, Ombre, or Brazilian Blowout, we require a deposit of $75.00 to hold the appointment. The deposit will be applied towards your service. If you need to move your appointment, please notify us 24 hours in advance to avoid losing your deposit.