If YOU aRE SICK, PLEASE STAY HOME
We know you value your appointment, and we can't wait to see you. But one cannot also be too cautious in this day and age. So, if you are not feeling well, please call us and we will gladly re-schedule your appointment. Besides general illness, we recommend staying home if you have a fever in excess of 100.4 degrees; have a cough; have a sore throat; or if you are experiencing a loss of taste or smell.
If you know you have been exposed recently to the COVID 19 virus, or have recently tested positive, we ask that you re-schedule your appointment to a time no earlier than 14 days since your diagnosis or exposure.
In order to meet salon capacity requirements set by the State of Minnesota (which currently is 10 customers), our door will now be locked during normal business hours. You can only visit the salon by appointment at this time. We hope to be accommodating walk-in appointments again in the near future.
When you arrive at the salon, stay in your car. We have removed the waiting area in the salon. You will receive a text message 15 minutes prior to your appointment. Just type in "Y" to let us know you have arrived. We will then verify that you don't feel sick, and then will invite you to enter when your service provider is ready.
When you come in, please leave most personal items in the car. We recommend you only bring in your purse, which will be hung on the side of the stylist's station. FOOD AND DRINK is prohibited. Only the person with the appointment is allowed into the salon....no kids, spouses, significant others, friends or family can accompany you into the salon.
You must wear a mask to enter the salon. If you are here for a hair service, we recommend that you do not wear your favorite/best mask, as it may be stained with color or end up with hair inside the mask. It is best to wear a secondary mask, preferrably disposable. We understand some people may have difficulty wearing a mask, but at the recommendation of the CDC, OSHA and the Minnesota Department of Health, we are mandating their use in our salon for the time being. If wearing a mask is an issue, we would be happy to re-schedule your appointment to a time when mask wearing is deemed no longer necessary.
Also at the advice of the CDC and the Minnesota Department of Health, we have temporarily suspended offering bevarge service and also reading materials to our clients. You can, however, bring in a book or an electronic device (phone, tablet) into the salon.
You will see several new protocols to keep you and our staff safe during your visit. These include:
- Hand sanitizer at every station and the front desk. You must use hand sanitizer or you can wash your hands immediately upon entering.
- We have installed plexiglass guards betweeen the shampoo bowls and at the front counter.
- Floor stickers will help all of us socal distance while in the salon. Our stations are 6 feet apart.
- Contactless wastebaskets are located throughout the salon.
- We hired a HVAC professional to come and install the MERV-13 filters on both of our air conditioning units and increased the outdoor air-percentage, which increases the dilution of contaminants, lowers recirculation, all while maintaining indoor air-conditions
- During our recent closure, all of the service providers completed a course on Covid 19 and were certified from Barbicide.
- All of our staff will be checked for fever everyday before entering the salon.
- Service providers will also utilize eyewear protection...either in the form of glasses or a full face shield.
Product PurchasE/Pay for services
You are welcome to shop our retail area after your service is completed; however, if you need products between appointments, contact the salon to place an order that can be picked up curbside with limited contact.
While we recommend paying for all product and service 'contact-less' (credit or debit card), Trendi will still accept cash and checks.
The salon experience
While Covid 19 has forced many changes, our mission to you remains the same: to provide a great service. With all the mandated changes, things may not look 'normal'. Our salon looks different. The service providers will be wearing PPE, and thus maybe look a little different or be a little less talkative. We are even allowing the staff to wear tennis shoes! We want everybody to be as comfortable as possible so we can provide the best service possible during this time. We look forward to the return to 'normal', but for now ask for your patience as we adapt to the situation. Thank you for being our loyal clients....we can't wait to see you soon.